- The Best man can rrange for a Bachelor Party; whether it is a dinner, a weekend, or a wild night out, you are responsible for arranging the plans as well as the guests. Please keep the tastes and morals of others in mine. Have fun but don't do something you'll be sorry for later.
- Help the groom with the formal wedding wear arrangements. What size does everyone need, where can you pick it all up, etc.
- Assist with many of the details. Chances are, the Groom will be too nervous to remember everything.
- Keep the bride's ring until the ceremony.
- Ensure the groom's timely arrival at the ceremony. Check with DJ for announcements.
- Offer to arrange payment for the officiate.
- Offer to arrange payment for the transportation company.
- Offer the first toast to the couple. Make it flattering to the bride, romantic, and witty! Your DJ can offer some suggestions.
- The Bestman can offer to help in any other way at the wedding. Calm anyone who seems stressed.
- Arrange the bride and groom's departure. Make sure it goes smoothly.
- Offer to return the groom's formal wear if necessary.
- Deliver a message to the brides parents from the newlyweds thanking them for the fantastic celebration.